Page 5 of 8
Whilst in the Site information page, there are a series of blue links:
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Geology gives the Jurassic Coast in 23 sections. Each with a section of the coast and the colour coded description of each formation given below.
- Wildlife sites of interest gives a list of the 460 sites contained in the database.
The links below this link to the plant database:
- Ancient woodland indicator plants gives a list of the plants, other than the ancient trees themselves, that are indicative of woods that have been continuously wooded since AD1600.
- Plant list gives a list of the plants in the database, with an english name where found, a latin name, family and 'type'.
- Plants in habitats and communities allows for the selection of plants found in particular habitats.
- Bryophytes gives the mosses and liverworts and allows their selection by habitat.
- Marine algae gives a list of algae that can be selected by colour and form.